Entrust your databases to Chakra Max!
Chakra Max is a database security solution that protects one of the most vital assets a company can possess – its database. With Chakra Max, you can implement security with just a single solution that covers access control, account management, and even authority control for databases and servers. Utilize the potential of Chakra Max to protect your sensitive information and protect your company’s vital assets.
Chakra Max will assist your company in abiding by regulations by providing records of audits that accessed all your sensitive information, including on-premises and cloud, control access rights, and manage safe accounts and logs.
- Chakra Max monitors access sessions and saves them through audits into audit logs in order to carry out its audit function on databases.
The solution provides clients with various types of audit data, including access state monitoring, user identification information, traffic information, SQL information, and alert monitoring.
The saved audit data in turn provides various conditional search functions.
Chakra Max ensures the integrity of saved audit data and protects the audit data safely, preventing it from being falsified.
- Chakra Max provides database access control functions through factors such as user identification information, database information, user session and SQL information, database response data information, date and time, and traffic volume. Additionally, it allows clients to block packets that violate their company’s regular traffic patterns.
It provides the administrator’s task records on access control and provides secure protection.
- Data Masking
- Chakra Max provides users with de-identification functions that allow them to mask all or parts of the column data where personal or sensitive information has been saved. While such information is saved as Clean Text in databases, Chakra Max conceals and sends it as masked data to users.
The access rights for data can be granted in different grades depending on the user.
- Work Flow
- Chakra Max provides users with various right controls such as DB access rights, SQL execution rights, and viewed data printing rights through workflows.
Due to its clear management of records regarding the granting of rights, Chakra Max allows for precise control through the granting of minimal rights.
- Account Management
- By combining the management of database accounts and server accounts, Chakra Max allows users to handle everything from account creation to the management and revocation of rights as a single process. This includes the management for system accounts that are not in use, thus focusing on user convenience during audit responses.
- Read Replication
- Chakra Max possesses a read-only replication function for the audit log that raises the durability of the audit log and allows for flexible audit responses.
WareValley’s self-developed PetaSQL can be used to store audit logs, allowing users to make efficient use of space, while enjoying fast search speeds and stable dualization.
- Central Management
- It is possible to comprehensively monitor and manage common policies of Chakra Max, which has been separated, with centralized management servers.
The Chakra Max server and audit log storage may be separated. Users can separately establish Chakra Max to build a search-exclusive storage for the databases under a great deal of load. Chakra Max creates an efficient security environment through consulting customized for various client environments.
- The quality of Chakra Max has already been proven, with the product acquiring CC certification (EAL 4) and the GS mark. Additionally, it uses a stable encryption algorithm that makes use of encryption modules for national certification. Having rid itself of all the latest vulnerabilities, Chakra Max is a stable solution that helps clients abide by laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and various financial regulations, and supports the evaluation of certifications such as ISMS and Privacy Impact Assessment.
This mode completely logs audit data with 0% load to monitor and control records of database access. No agents need to be installed in the user or database, and the mode does not have any side effects on existing work processes or network environments.
This mode controls 100% of the in&out data.
This mode supports both installing the agent onto the user’s PC and not installing the agent at all.
As this method allows users to control tasks in each unit of SQL, it is possible to ensure a high level of security by applying it to internal developers or external personnel.
Chakra Max comes with a Software Tap for cloud environments.
Software Tap is a mode that configures the environment to allow users to collect packets from databases composed of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS-type cloud computing.
Link with Orange
By linking Chakra Max with Orange, clients can block the use of illegal applications, prevent passwords from being exposed to users, and prevent files from being leaked.
As this method allows for the control of DB accounts, it can prevent numerous users from sharing a single DB account. Additionally, it can also block risks from vulnerabilities that might exist in illegal applications at the source.
- Sybase ASE
- Sybase IQ
- SAP HANA
- aws redshift
- aws aurora